Well.. I dunno what to say..
Nothing much happened this week
hmm...
The afternoon session wrapped our tables with some sort of plastic
And it look so "HIDEOUS"(is that how u spell it?)
I dunno what others feel
but for me...
*BLEK*
and er........
I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!
73days to PMR...
studying now...
maths i cant understand some questions...
Sejarah i can remember the facts.. >.< IM GONNA DIE
GEO cant understand.. >.<
BM.. teacher just HATE my essay.. not good enough >.<
Science I cant remember some facts...
haiz haiz haiz
IM GONNA STUDY HARD!!!!!! IM GONNA SHOW MY AUNT THAT I CAN DO IT!!!
although i am SHORT but my brain is bigger than your sons brain!!!
I know its childish to say this in my blog
but.....
SHE CALLED ME SHORT!!!
i at least 158cm i happy already la!
always insult me
I guess thats all for today...
I think i wont update often anymore
gonna study!
KAY!!!BYE
cramming,
Chi Yan
No comments:
Post a Comment