Yesterday we went to Desa Water Theme Park!!! YAY...
The last time I went there was .. I think I was only 6 years old that time....
That time I was so young i couldnt remember anything.. LOL
But, today. Im 15 years old. I cant possibly forget this!!
Okay.
Today i woke up at 9.30am to wait for cheryl to come fetch me
I had my breakfast....
I got ready started waiting at 10.10am
(Blur- Case 1)
Sook yii thought my house number was 11
they rang that particular house's doorbell
no one answered, suspicious?( i've got ready, so why no one answered)
Cause......
my hse number is 15 not 11
hahaha.... they messed up....
Hmm.. around 11.30am they reached my house
Then, off the PARK!!!!!!
around 11.45pm we reach there... then .....
we tried to find Cl and da peoples to meet up...
then we found them ( yay :D)
Hmm... put out stuff in locker.. walk around a lil bit
Then Cn felt nt well so she gotta go home.... ( aww too bad , u ffg-ed me)
Ignoring that,we continued our joy ( i wont stop playing just cause CN was sick. i pay for the ticket after all)
hmm.. we rent the tube... and the first ride
the slide...( i dono why but at the end everyone topples over but me)p/s: im nt trying to LC
well after that,
we played and played and PLAYED!!
Oh. while we were playing in the wave pool.. Tuck Fai got cut.. they say his leg was bleeding
Lucky ths pool wasnt filled with his DNA/ blood. LOL XDXD
Hmm... i dont kinda wanna type evrything out in detail..
People who tried stealing our tubes that we rented (p/s: not tube that girls wear)
Whatever im saying will make me sound racist. But im NOT. So dont misunderstand
Case 1:
while evryone else went to line-up for thunder-bolt(p/s: thunder bolt is the ride's name)
Me and sook yii was having our lunch
There's this small indian boy
He took out tube and i saw!( Lucky I saw)
So.. Sook Yii went there to ask him : where you get that float?
And he was like randomly pointing at one direction
sook yii said: its ours u know
and he was like .. Give back lor..
haah lucky us...
Case 2:
When they were still lining up for the thunder bolt
I took care of he floats...
Here's the stupid part...
There's this Indian Lady wearing light blue shirt... ( i'll remember her as long as I see this post)
She took our float in front of MY eyes.. ( wan die ar)
She was like saying to her grandma: Ini boleh ambil punya mar.. ( i was like looking at her)
I tried taking cant..
So i take the float and said in a loud and angry tone: Excuse me.. Its OURS!
and she was like : Oh, Ini awak punya ar * let go the float* * heeheeheeheehee*
so after she went. I gave her my angry GLARE ( u watch it women!)
Ok, some of u might think i over-reacted
But not my fault lor... who ask her try stealing....
As my mum say, maybe they dono need to rent with $$
but then if they dono shud be like this
me: excuse me, its ours...
Indian lady: Oh, sorry ar sorry ar
but she laughed.. so means she had the intention of stealing.. ( never learn moral)
oohoho then after a while i saw her playing in the wave pool..
U know arr... if we rent a tube.. they out a bracelet thingy around your wrist..
but her whole family the wrist is pure EMPTY so.. means the float she had is stolen by her
cause 1 single tube= RM10 which is kinda expensive...
Oh well.....
later after around 5.15pm cheryl parent come and we go KFC... ( cheryl got KFC for dinner)
Hmm.. then we waited for the beautiful pizza ( so slow)
Then i went home.. case closed..
My muscle is aching like nothing else.. i barely wanna move it..
yesterday, i clinged on the tube when we were playing in the wave pool..
so painful..... OUCH!!!!!!!!!
hohoho... today $ spent=RM 35
hahahahaha........
way much cheaper than sunway.. LOL.... sunway ticket only also cost more than total money spent here..
but there wasnt a much variety of rides.. so.. ya... kinda balanced also lor...
I wanna plan a year end party in sunway.. wonder who wanna go...
Cause i have speacial priority there..heheheheheheh... :D
No comments:
Post a Comment