31 May 2009

THIS IS MY 70th POST

I'm kinda surprised about the fact that i actually posted 70 post in this blog....
I meanm its liek i rarely update now and yet it reached 70 already?
Thats surprising for me..

Nowadays, im being swarmed by a bunch of arse-hole spammer.....

There's the anonymous who offended me with rubbish question...
And also a fker who curses a teacher in my blog....

Im suspecting that maybe they are trying to watch me b using an anonymous name.
trying to test my patience
or maybe trying to test how i handle stuff
I dunno...
but i hated that question

Hmm.....
And also, the fker spammed in my blog
Im suspecting that one of the ICT prefects did it.....

And also
Last Friday,
there's this idiotic guy....(i dunno who he/she is)
"it" called me my bro answered
He thought it was one of my friends
And when i hear it...

The voice was mumbling somethign....
I heard it saying something about 'main' somethign
so i asked 'main apa?'
it was saying' nak main "tongke"' ( i dono wad is that but that is wad i heard)
then i asked again amin apa?
he said....' nak main tongke nak main "lanjiao' ( i was so 'swt' that time)

then i off-ed the phone..
HOUSE PHONE somemore
lucky he didnt called again........

LOL....... and and and....
I bought this metal thingy
its a brain teaser...
somewhat its 2 piece of metal...
it looked as if it is tangled/chained
but , if u are smart enoguh. you'll be able to 'untangle/unchain' it
there are 7 metal in total
LOL... so far....
i've unchain 6 metal....
I've mastered how to unchain and rechain 2 metal
others i only how to unchain..LOL

still got one more... but i srsly dunno how to unchain it.. so confusing.....@@
Im gonna work on it and be a master in unchaining and rechaining those METAL
oh, you bet i will

LOL......

kkay,nothign much to blog anymore.....

BYE BYE evryone....

p/s: if u wanna leave a comment, please leave your name , dont spam again. Im giving a WARNING!

blogged by,
Chi Yan

No comments: