MY ELEMEN 2 IS DONE...YAHOO...and i passed it up....
but but but..
still got geo project..haiz...
i slept at 11.45pm yesterday just to finish my project....
Recently..i dunno what the hell im going through...
but i felt... Un-controllable..
Its weird.. and annoying...
I cant control..
I think Its a sickness actually... (i know it sounds ridiculous but i've heard of it in tv...)
You could see me angry like volcano.. and the next thing you know...
I might be laughing the hell outta me...
I dunno what happen.. but i do hope you guys can cope with my sickness...
Maybe over-stress.. i dunno.....
Please forgive me if i did say anything rude to you guys....
Oh and yes..
I will no longer tolerate with SOME people anymore...
Stop hitting my chair.....
Annoying...
And im addicted to MAPLE..( but not addicted till I play on weekdays...)
I only play on Fridays and weekends.. so.. im not a PURE addict yet...
Go ahead..insult me... call me "MAPLE FREAK"
Go ahead..
stand on top KLCC and yell " CHI YAN IS A MAPLE FREAK"
and the next thing you know...
you'll fall from KLCC immediately... :)
And and and.. intervensi 2 coming soon..
So it means that.. there wont be much update next week.. but i'll still update a tiny bit...
HAHA.... bye for now...
Message to maplerS: anyone can give me FREE gacha ticket????? I know its impossible.. but if you dont want please give to me...
Im getting my webcam and new speaker soon..
And i just only found out that Xue Gie lives near my house.. SO CLOSE YET SO FAR...
She's so nice.. although she sont really know me much.. but still she's willing to fetch me for the Interact Club Installation Day... THANKS AGAIN XUE GIE!!!! LOVE YA..:)
No comments:
Post a Comment