total bad luck!
2mrw got school..this sucks..
I have to go for a final cheng beng..my grandpa(mum side)
Last round..
and im over with cheng beng!
TOO BAD!!! i really hated Saturday school....
Makes me sick.. and and and.... intervensi 2 date has changed to 22 April...In case you dont know...
Hmm....what else to say ah?
Oh ya!!!! I am gonna change my cbox colour soon... cause it doesnt suit my blog..
So.. i think thats all
And one more thing...
IM nt sure if i should report..
You all should see MC's blog...and see one post about a guy posting something in the bulletin board in friendster..
I think i should report to Serena..after all its prefect matter..but.... i have some reason for not telling it to her yet..
Soon..i'll tell.. i'll have to be grim reaper and end his prefect life....And so... he's gona pay for discrimating people's face!
I think thats all for NOW....bye for now....*runs off to maple*:)
No comments:
Post a Comment