Tagged by CL.......
Do not copy the answers.
The tag questions must be 100% same.
Tag people after doing the tag.
No tagging back.
1)Char Lie
2)Char Nie
3)Yen Ling( You must do)
4)Zhen Meng
5)Cheryl(you must do)
6)Marianne
7)Su Wen
8)Lynn
9)Emily(You must do)
10)Yvonne
Those people who never kena the must do bracket...You can dont do....
I put to fill up space only..those people kena must di bracket..MUST DO THIS TAG!!!
How do you know 1?
Form 1 classmate
What would you do if you never met 2?
My life would be dull without a purple girl around...:)
What would you do if 3&4 dated you?
I will go into the mental problem hospital
Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
If its possible.... Malaysia will be snowing...LOL
Do you think 7 is attractive?
Sure.... :)
Do you know anything about 8's family?
She got bro and a mum and dad and ..i dunno anymore
Tell me something about 9
She hate people calling her chinese name
What language does 2 speak?
English,cantonese, broken-mandarin and BM
Who is 3 going out with?
You go ask her la..
How old is 4?
15
Who is 6's favourite singer?
I dont know.I only know she love Kaname very much
Would you date 7?
NEVER! I AINT NO LESBO
I prefer 10 single?
Maybe yes maybe no
What is 9's last name?
Ee
Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
I not les!
Which school does 2 go to?
SMK Seri Saujana
What do you like about 3?
She's an over-harwordworking person
No comments:
Post a Comment