Cheng Meng/Cheng Beng
Whatever la,i dunno bout the spelling
But today. i definitely went for cheng meng
I went to my dad side grandpa....
Just came back only
Its so fu*king annoying..gotta wake up like normal school time...6.30AM
so fu*kin early....I very tired leh........
Next week have to go to my mum side grandma and grandpa.. more tiring..
Maybe i skipping saturday koko la....to save my energy.... I think i am gonna die soon if i stress like this more often.....
HAIZ!!!!!!
furthermore..i have school issues now....I really need friend support nowadays....
especially from CL,CN,Sook Yii...(I am not les)
They give me best advice!!!
I am not saying that other friend dont give me good advice..
But i just felt that they give me best advice.....
I dont know what im going through but definitely...i dont like to be bothered nowadays..
All i want is good nice sleep, peaceful environment, not being scolded,to be alone sometimes, to be cared by people whom i care for,to be cherished till the end....
I am becoming more and more like a bitch..i also dunno why, but if i am ever bitchy...you all can tell me....Cl can slap me...(BUT IN RETURN I'LL SLAP YOU":] )
LOL..... And sorry for the earth hour post..I was being harsh(see..told you im becoming a bitch)
I think thats all for this post..if got more things to say...i'll post another post.......
No comments:
Post a Comment