As you know. Our school's annual sports day was held on the 27th of February 2009 which is last Saturday. I didn't go because I dont have any transport to go home.
But as I know Green house got 3rd place. The first place landed to Yellow house. YAY!!!!!!!!! We broke the tradition for the first time. Woohoo........ 2nd place goes to red house. Yea baby!!!!!
Blue house got 3rd also.
As for cheer, Red house got 1st. YAY!!! Congratulation to Sook Yii and her fellow cheerleaders. Too bad i cant see you all cheer. I wanna see it. My friend who went there said that they were HAWT! * whistle whistle* They also said that blue house screwed their cheer. They said someone fell on he solid ground. they were supposed to catch her. but dint make it and that girl fell. Poor girl. Lucky no big injuries.
PBSM must be very happy cause I heard they said that most of the runner fell. I dunno whether its true. But if it is true the PBSM must be very happy because they have work to do. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA................
I dunno why. Nowdays I am feeling that there's an anger deep down within me. I also dunno why. I kept scolding people. But its not my fault. They said they hated me. And that's why i countered them and ended up fighting.
I wanna play maple but i cant find the setup. I tried downloading it but it needs 6 hours. Siao ah!!!! I cant download it overnight as I am not using laptop like others. I use computer. So my mum wont let me download overnight. Haiz. Sook Yii said she dun have the setup. Becca said her one was an old version of maple . No updates for it. So, I still cant play. Can anyone send me the setup? I dun want old ones as there are no updates for it.
Other than chatting/blogging what else can we do online which is fun. I wanna play online games like maple. But you all know that I cant even get the setup. They recommend runescape but they said the graphic is bad. So? any other recommendation?
It's amazing that I am posting a random post like this cause I had nothing else to do. Maybe i shoukd do tags to fill up my time. But there's a problem...
I am so blur that I dont even know how to do a tag. Can anyone teach me? I am still a newbie after all. That's why i dunno how to do it.
Well i guess that's all I wanna say. This post is way too random. I hope you guys will still read it. Hee hee. Bye bloggers
No comments:
Post a Comment