20 September 2008

Hmm.............

I GOT A CHAT BOX! AND MY MSN GOT VIRUS!
ANTI-VIRUS PLEASE SAVE ME, I dun want my computer to go'KaBoom!' (If you know what i mean) And How The Heck I change my layout and where to find those pretty pretty type of Layout?! Today we had pj. And we had a lot of fun together although many of tgem never play. Anyway. It's still FUN!!!!!!!!..... Next week my cousin wedding. Damn boring la. Why must i go . I not anything oso. Go there eat eat eat only. Haiz. Gonna gain weight again. Time for extra exercise . I noticed this thing or quiet a while. THE GUYS TOILET IN SCHOOL STINKS! The stench is worst than a PILE of dog poop. ( I know what dog poop smells like because my neighbour has a dog and that dog shits everywhere in their house which bring that stench to my house) My god . I dunno how can those boys pee or ponteng inside the toilet and what the heck they do in the place stink worst than a 'A PILE OF DOG SHIT' Salute them la. Like that also can stay inside. (PUKING) D-TAL~ got a lot of topics to write. Busy thinking which one to choose. Dont forget to live a comment in the chatbox i provided..........:)

No comments: